Designer Lehenga Choli Collection
Showing all 8 results
Showing all 8 results
Orange & Pink Checks Traditional Flower Motif Ikat Lehenga
Royal Blue & Pink Traditional Bird Elephant Motif Ikat Lehenga
Red & Black Butterfly Motif Ikat Lehenga
Red & Royal Blue Butterfly Motif Ikat Lehenga
Yellow & Pink Butterfly Motif Ikat Lehenga
Yellow & Pink Floral Motif Ikat Lehenga
Yellow & Sky Blue Floral Motif Ikat Lehenga
Sky Blue & Pink Traditional And Peacock Motif Lehenga
Buy Designer Lehenga Online
India is the land of beautiful ethnic attire, colours and special occasions. Women admire to look the best at all occasions. And the simplest way to do so is by finding the right ethnic lehengas for it. The designer lehenga is another kind of ethnic wear that will help you shine. It is famously known as Ghagra, Lacha and Chaniya. It is a three-piece Indian attire that comes with a long skirt, blouse or choli and a dupatta or stole. These are perfect for all occasions like weddings, parties and festivals, and help the women to look graceful in the most elegant way. These are found in many different fabrics, work and designs. And you can choose it as per your comfort and style. These help you in looking stylish. And from A-line style lehengas to sharara style, you can find all in the lehenga.
At Yes!poho, you can find an amazing range of Lehenga designs, where you can select according to your style and occasion. We always deal with the lehenga trends so that you can look up to date. You simply have to apply the filter in the lehengas category and choose your favorite lehenga in the more specific way. And you don’t have to worry about the quality and prices as we try to offer you the best. So simply choose the best piece of lehengas for you and place an order. Our customer are important for us and we’ll always work to keep you satisfied.
History of lehenga and its emergence:
Lehenga Choli has travelled a lot in the past few decades. It came to our country as a part of Mughal business and since then, it has become the favorite occasional wear for women. We started wearing this lehengas during the 12th and 18th century, where the Mughals are wearing it since the 10th century. At that time, these were designed in the cotton fabric for public and the silk and brocade fabrics for royals. But now, you can find them in almost every kind of fabric, from synthetic and normal. And almost everyone has the right to choose the perfect piece for them. Even today, the structure of the lehenga choli is still the same, but its design has changed a lot. We live in the era of social media, where everyone has excess to the internet. They can choose their favourite lehengas design from magazines, designer's Instagram account, etc. and follow the latest lehenga trend. They can buy it online, get it from the market or get it stitched, there are many options for them in lehenga itself.
Lehengas: The better and versatile option for Women
Women usually think that saree is the better option for them in the case they want to achieve a traditional look. However, they don’t know lehenga has the better, versatile and easy to carry look. These two attires are conventional for every women. The old Ghagra Choli has changed itself into a whole new and beautiful attire known as lehenga choli. It is very beautiful and unique. These are counted as the favourite attire for special occasions. The right work of this Indian attire will define its occasion. The women of all the age can go for it and look amazing. So add the lehenga in your closet if you want to look more fashionable than a saree.
Ways to choose lehenga as per the occasion and body type:
Lehenga looks the best when it is picked as per the occasion and body type. Here are some tips for you that can help.
Lehengas According to body type:
- The Apple Shaped women: The apple shape women can choose wide flare lehenga as it will make their waist look smaller and make an illusion of body promotion. You can choose for the peplum top look. And avoiding heavily embroidered lehengas will really help.
- The Pear Shaped women: The pear shape women can choose the A-line or ghera lehenga. Choose the blouse that will highlight your shoulder bone. You must highlight your waist in the best way. The fish tale lehengas are not the right for you.
- The strawberry shaped women: The strawberry shape women can choose heavy flare, embroidery and embellishment on the lehenga. Keep the blouse and dupatta minimal. Avoiding short blouse will help.
- The Ruler shaped women: The ruler shaped women can choose the heavy flare lehenga with bolder and short blouse. Even the high neck design and 3/4th sleeves will look perfect on you. Get the stiff dupatta or stole with it. Avoid off-shoulder blouse and avoid flowy dupatta while selecting lehengas.
- The Hour Glass shaped women: The hour glass shaped women can choose any type of lehenga. From heavy chaniya choli skirt to plain look, all will look best on you. So wear what makes you confident.
- The pregnant women: You can choose the flared lehenga designs and tie them above the waistline. Don’t feel shy to show your belly and it’s beautiful in its own kind.
Lehengas According to Occasion:
- Always identify the skin colour between fair, wheatish and dusky. The right colour will help you shine.
- Always focus on your skin undertone, which can be warm or cool. The light color lehenga are for cool undertones and bright color lehenga for warm undertone.
- Always choose as per the season as it will help you to look trendy.
- Always choose the accessories wisely. For special occasions, choose the heavy jewellery while for normal occasions, go for a simple look. If your lehenga is heavy then light earrings and necklace will make a big difference. And if your lehengas lighter then choose the heavy earring and necklace. The right length of heels will help you walk better.
Choose Yespoho for buying Lehengas online
We have various collections of Lehengas Online with prices that is directly from your weaver. You simply have to be sure about what you want to add in your lehengas collection. Choose according to the design, colour, fabric and flow and enjoy its vibrancy. Buy online only at Yespoho for all your pure handloom Lehenga collection at affordable rates. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange and we ensure you the best shopping experience when it comes to Lehenga shopping with world wide shipping